Thinking About Buying?
Buying a home presents an exciting and rewarding opportunity if undertaken with a full arsenal of information. Unique homes in good condition, luxury homes on acreage, fixers with super potential, and one-of-a-kind equestrian properties–all property types can offer something special depending on a buyer’s needs and goals.
Searching for a Home
Browsing the listings for months is one way search out the deals, but weighing the investment potential of each property can be difficult, and many homes for sale are never listed publicly. This is where our market knowledge, connections and expertise come in. Find out about homes before they come to market and have a professional CMA conducted on a home you are interested in purchasing to find out if it is, indeed, a good deal. On top of that, we offers an outstanding Buyer Bonus Program. Click the “Home Buyer Rebate” link above to learn more!
The Home Buying Process
As you begin to think about buying a home, you’re probably acutely aware that this is likely to be your largest financial investment. Researching the home’s history, other comparable local sales, historical market data from the neighborhood–all of these elements can help you come out on top of an investment! If you would like to know about the home buying process, we would like to meet with you in person to discuss your goals.
Five Reasons to Buy Your Home With Shannon or Dafna As Your Real Estate Broker
- Get access to all the listings, sometimes even ones off market.
- Know all the facts about properties you’re interested in, including historical sales history, neighborhood sales data and detailed market analysis to establish value.
- Negotiate price, terms and the inspection with the help of an experienced, active real estate professional.
- Have your financial & real estate goals, desires, time frame and interests be our complete focus in the process.
- Our BUYER BONUS Program: Receive 1/2% (one-half of one percent) of my commission credited to you at closing toward eligible, lender-approved loan costs (Property price and selling office commission guidelines apply to receive the bonus. Speak with Shannon or Dafna to see if your desired property qualifies for our Buyer Bonus Program).
Honest and Professional
New listings hit the market daily. As your representative, we will be in regular contact with sellers and other real estate agents to ensure you see all the newest listings right away. We will also make sure you see only the properties that meet your needs and investment preferences so that you don’t spend time on properties that aren’t of interest.
Many real estate transactions include an extensive negotiating process, and as your broker, it will be our job to represent you and get the best deal possible. We also attend property inspections, follow-up on all agreed to repair work, coordinate title and escrow and handle contracts related to the sale. We can also help facilitate the financing for your investment by referring you to trusted, professional mortgage brokers who will provide you with an honest purchase qualification assessment.
Working with a dedicated broker on your next home purchase will save you time, and add professional assurance to every step of the process.